How We Collect Information from Visitors
Spy Phone App may collect different information whenever you visit this website. Here’s how we may gather information from visitors.
Anytime you fill out our contact form with your email address and name, we may keep this information to provide better services. Please note that we won’t sell or use the information for marketing purposes.
We collect your email and name to send you valuable updates and information directly from our websites to your email address. However, you can unsubscribe at any time using our guidelines in every email.
When you drop a comment on our website, you can opt-in to save your email address, name, and site in cookies. These options will enhance your convenience by ensuring that you won’t fill in the details when you want to leave another comment.
We utilize cookies on our site to:
- Save your preferences for future visits.
- Track advertisements.
- Compile aggregate information about site interactions and traffic to provide better website tools and experiences in the future.
- We might use trustworthy third-party services to track this data on our behalf.
You can adjust your browser’s settings so that it can inform you whenever you receive a cookie. Alternatively, you can turn off the cookies. Since each browser is slightly different, check its Help Menu to know the right way to adjust or turn off the cookies. Turning off the cookies may affect some website functionalities but won’t affect the user’s experience.
Spy Phone App may offer third-party services or products on this website. Please note that third-party websites have independent and separate privacy policies. Therefore, we aren’t liable or responsible for the linked websites’ activities and content. However, we protect our website’s integrity and welcome feedback about those sites.
Spy Phone App uses third-party service providers to track and analyze how you use our website. For instance, we can use Google Analytics, an analytic service by Google, to monitor and report site traffic. Google utilizes the collected data to monitor our service usage.
We retain comments and their metadata indefinitely. And this helps us recognize or approve follow-up comments instead of keeping them in the moderation queue.
Rights to Your Information
We may use an automated spam detection too to check your comments. And we don’t trade, sell, or transfer personally identifiable information to third parties. Please contact us or send us a request if you don’t want us to retain your personally identifiable information. Here are more rights to the information we process about you.
- Withdraw your consent regarding how we process your information.
- Object to your information processing.
- Learn how we process your information and obtain its disclosure.
- You can request a copy of your data.
- You can verify the information’s accuracy and ask for its correction or update.
- Restrict information processing.
- Obtain personal information erasure.
We use API keys, passwords, and SSL certificates to secure your data. Additionally, we take the following precautions:
- Limiting access to our database to only authorized persons.
- Limiting server access to officials that require it.
- Designing administrator’s roles to ensure that performers of administrative tasks don’t access data that isn’t relevant to their roles.
Data Breach Procedures
Spy Phone App will take these steps in the event of a data breach:
- Disable database, server, and site access temporarily.
- Change all security certificates and passwords.
- Notify our users about the breach.
- Launch an internal investigation to ascertain the breach.
- Re-enable the Spy Phone App website, databases, and service after proving their security.
- Make and document changes to prevent the same breach again.
- Send all users a follow-up email detailing the investigation and the steps we’ve taken to prevent breaches in the future.
Amendments and Changes