The Best Email Spy Apps Worth Your Attention
Email spy apps allow users to monitor the target’s email account. And this helps stop malicious leaks or phishing scams before they hurt them or your company. These tools enable users to catch children or spouses engaging in illicit activities.
Email is an integral aspect of most people’s lives. However, some people can use it for illegal and immoral activities. For instance, partners can use email to cheat on their spouses. Criminals can use email to scam unsuspecting users. Also, children can use it to access inappropriate content.
Also, they can help an employer spy on email to know the employees that leak the company’s information to competitors. That way, an employer can take appropriate action to protect their company or discipline the responsible employees.
How Do Email Spy Apps Work?
An email spy app helps you keep tabs on email activities on the target account. People use it to gather different types of information, including click-through rates, open rates, and locations. These statistics are vital because businesses can use them to make essential decisions.
Typically, email spy apps use tracking software to embed pixels within images in emails. When the recipient reads promotions, receipts, and newsletters, the sender knows they have opened their emails. Some tools focus on tracking emails only. However, some apps enable users to monitor other online and in-phone activities of the device.
Also, some applications allow users to spy on email account free of charge. Nevertheless, these have limited features. As such, the best tools have a one-time payment or monthly subscription. The download and installation processes also vary depending on the spyware and the device’s operating system. Therefore, understand how the spyware you intend to use works to get the most from it.
Top 10 Email Spy Apps
The internet is awash with apps that can help you spy on email. However, not every tool you find online works. Also, some of them don’t have subpar features, while others are overpriced. Therefore, understanding the features, pros, and cons can help you choose the best email spy app.
1. uMobix – The Best Email Spy App Today!
uMobix is among the top cell phone spy apps on the current market. This application has focused and robust features and a user-friendly interface. It is a powerful email monitoring tool that shows all correspondence that appears on the target’s device and their details. Also, this tool can alert you when the target sends or receives an email. With this email spy app, you will be able to:
- Monitoring outgoing and incoming emails
- Detect when the kid uses the email for any registration
- Know the newsletter the device receives through the target email account
- Track who the person has on their contact list and whether they are safe for them
uMobix is an excellent parental control tool due to these features. Nevertheless, it has its pros and cons.
- Straightforward video stream setup
- Innovative user interface
- GPS data breakdown
- Camera snapshot capturing
- It doesn’t support desktops
- Costly compared to similar tools
The registration process is straightforward, and all data is easily accessible via an online dashboard.
2. mSpy – Innovative App for Spying on Email
mSpy is also an excellent spyware due to its intuitive, high-quality user interface. It has a great dashboard via which users can perform their spying activities. Perhaps this app’s best aspect is the ability to control the device remotely. And this means it allows you to record the target’s surrounding through their device’s microphone or camera. mSpy fetures include:
- An online control panel provides the target user’s Outlook and Gmail details via an online panel
- Remote alerts whenever the device performs any email activity
- Manual search that lets you filter Gmail or Outlook emails
- The keystrokes feature lets you see what the target types in emails before sending or deleting them
While mSpy is an excellent platform that lets you spy on email, it has some pros and cons.
- 24/7 customer support
- Remote control
- Multimedia files monitoring
- No delays
- It allows you to monitor one device only
This spyware works with different operating systems, including iOS, macOS, and Android.
3. SpyBubble – Excellent Email Spyware
SpyBubble is another robust spyware that allows you to track or spy on all activities on Android, Mac, or Windows devices. It’s a free email spy that lets you know what the other person does online; including the emails they send and receive. Its monitoring features allow you to track media files, chats, and calls. And this enables you to track your child’s online activity without them knowing since it works in a stealth mode. While downloading it is free, you need to buy a subscription to use it. Email spy features that available with SpyBubble:
- Checking received and sent emails
- Alerts on specific actions
- Checking the email senders
- Keylogger feature for tracking keystrokes
This spyware has unique features. Therefore, you need patience to know how they function.
- Relatively affordable
- User-friendly and clean user-interface
- Jailbreaking or rooting is not compulsory
- iOS devices require iCloud credentials
- It has iOS-exclusive features
This spyware has innovative and unique features. Some users also appreciate it because it works even on older smartphones.
4. iKeyMonitor – Free Email Spy App
iKeyMonitor is a free email spy, although it has relatively limited features. The best aspect of this app is taking screenshots and allowing the user to read received and sent emails. However, this spyware takes time to take screenshots, meaning you could miss out on activities that occur quickly. Nevertheless, iKeyMonitor can supervise social media and provide alerts when the target acts. Available features:
- Keystrokes monitoring in email
- Email content screenshots
- Timestamp and date for emails
- Long free trial for the premium version
- Relatively high-quality free trial
- High-quality email data and screenshots
- Geo-fencing and GPS tracking
- Limited free version
- Long intervals for the screenshots
- Expensive premium version
Although iKeyMonitor may not compete with most paid tools, its free version provides an excellent entry point for anyone looking for an app to spy on email.
5. Cocospy – Robust Application for Spying on Email
Cocospy is an excellent email spy app due to its sheer simplicity. It is ideal for parents that are not up-to-date with the cutting-edge technologies. Also, it’s suitable for somebody that doesn’t want to deal with the hassle of some applications. Installing it takes a few minutes. After that, it is possible to spy on the target’s emails from an online interface. Offered features:
- Clear, intuitive dashboard
- Reading sent and received emails
There are some pros and cons that you should know before signing up.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Restrict websites and apps
- Monitoring dating and social media apps
- Robust geo-fencing and GPS monitoring capabilities
- It doesn’t support desktop
Despite its shortcomings, Cocospy is an excellent spyware for monitoring emails, especially for somebody looking for an easy experience when monitoring the target’s email activities.
6. Spyera – Best Email Spyware for Business
Spyera is a feature-rich, well-known app for spying on email. It is updated regularly, being always up-to-date with industry advances. Also, it enables the user to spy on activities on various platforms. And this makes it an excellent option for somebody that wants to spy on employees in an environment where they use different operating systems. Additionally, this spyware comes with cutting-edge features that enable it to handle the spying needs of most users:
- Remote control capabilities
- Screenshot taking on the target device
- Hangouts call recording
- Keylogger that records email keystrokes
- Reading hangout messages
- View all sent and received emails
Spyera runs in stealth mode. Therefore, the target won’t know you’re spying on their emails.
- macOS and Windows support
- Excellent email spying features
- Constant updates
- Excellent customer support
- Relatively expensive
Apart from its high price, Spyera is worth considering.
7. eyeZy – Cutting Edge Email Spyware
eyeZy is also among the best email spy apps. It’s a parent-oriented tool compatible with PC, iPhone, and Android devices. In addition to being user-friendly, this spyware has excellent features that enable users to spy on the target’s emails. Additionally, eyeZy has an accurate location-tracking feature. It updates location data every 30 seconds and has panic and action buttons that the target can use to alert you in case something amiss happens. Here are some of email monitoring features offered by eyeZy:
- Email sync capabilities
- User-friendly interface
- Reading emails on the target device
- Email timestamp and details
In addition to these features, this spy app has pros and cons that you should know before subscribing.
- Awesome user-interface
- Often updates
- Excellent encryption that keeps data safe
- Suitable for parental use
- App usage statistics
- Ability to block websites and apps
- No free version
- It doesn’t support desktop
eyeZy lets you know the applications the target has on their phone, including Gmail. Also, it enables you to understand how often they use them and see the correspondence.
8. XNSPY – Robust Email Spyware
XNSPY is a powerful email spyware due to its innovative features. Although this application doesn’t support many languages, it provides an excellent spying experience. Also, you require patience to understand how this spy app’s features work to get the most from it. Here are some of email spy features that available with XNSPY:
- Reading received and sent emails
- Seeing email contacts
- Setting a watchlist to alert you when the target receives or sends an email from a specific address
- Setting a watchlist for particular phrases or keywords
While XNSPY provides innovative spying features, it has pros and cons.
- Detailed email overviews
- Remote control features
- Word and email watchlists creation capability
- Statistics about device usage
- It lacks multi-lingual support
- Some may find the interface difficult to navigate
XNSPY is an excellent spy app for iOS, Android, and Windows devices. Nevertheless, you may need time to learn how its features work to get the most from them.
9. TiSPY – Best Email Monitoring Application
TiSPY is also among the best email spy apps that monitor emails from the device’s native email accounts and Gmail. This spy app lets you keep a record of all email details. Also, it allows you to control the target person’s internet usage and set restrictions, including the websites they visit, the games and applications they download, and time limits. TiSPY is a parental control tool that allows user to protect their kids from online swindlers, predators, and cyberbullies. TiSPY’s available features:
- Viewing email date and timestamps
- Checking the receiver and sender email addresses
- Tracking all received and sent emails
- Accessing captured emails from the TiSPY dashboard
- Viewing attached files
While it has innovative features, there are some pros and cons.
- Silent email monitoring
- Advanced email spy features
- Affordable pricing
- Easy to use
- No monthly plans
- Short free trial
Advanced features like live screen viewing make TiSPY a go-to option. Also, the 2-day free trial makes many people trust it.
10. Minspy – Spyware That Runs in a Stealth Mode
Like other phone spy apps, Minspy runs in the background upon installation on the device. That means the kid or spouse won’t know you’re spying on their email. Upon configuration, Minspy sends data from the device to an online dashboard that is accessible via a web browser. When using Minspy for Android, you don’t have to root the device because it works on stock Android versions. Its features for email monitoring include:
- Viewing outgoing and incoming emails
- Checking media files from emails
- Checking contact information and time-date entries
- Fast installation
- Remote monitoring from a web browser
While Minspy has innovative email spying features, it has some pros and cons.
- User-friendly interface
- It doesn’t require jailbreaking or rooting
- It has creative and practical features
- Straightforward installation
- Email spying requires the target device to connect to the internet
- Limited features compared to other email spy apps
How to Choose the Best App to Spy on Email
While there are many email spy apps online, not all are perfect or effective. Therefore, consider the following factors to choose a spyware that will work best for you.
Check whether the app you want to pay for is compatible with the device you want to monitor. Different spy apps are compatible with devices that run on varying operating systems. Therefore, checking its compatibility with the device you want to spy on enables you to ensure it will work for you. Also, it helps you choose a spy tool with the best monitoring features, saving you money and time.
An email spy app with a complex user interface is challenging to use. Therefore, consider the app’s usability before subscribing or signing up. Avoid spyware with technical jargon or intricate interface design. Instead, go for an application that’s easy to use. If it has a trial version, use it to determine whether it’s user-friendly before buying.
Consider the features of the app you want to purchase to spy on email. That’s because the available features will influence your overall experience. They will also determine the amount of data you gather through your email spying activity. Therefore, choose a spy app with innovative features to get the most from your monitoring.
You don’t want to struggle to get customer support when using the app to spy on your target person’s emails. Therefore, choose a platform with reliable customer support. Ensure that the support department is reachable via email, chat, or phone. Also, consider a spy app with a FAQ section answering some of the questions that hit your mind when learning about it.
Simple Steps to Use Email Spy App
Using a spy app like uMobix to spy on the target’s emails is straightforward. Follow these steps to do it:
Select your subscription plan and complete the payment process. The provider will send you login details and a password.
- Installation and setup
Install uMobix on the target device, if Android. If you want to monitor email on an iOS device, provide iCloud credentials in your account.
Once you’ve completed the setup, navigate to your dashboard or account and wait for the app to send data.
It’s a straightforward process, and you will receive all details about the emails someone sends or receives via email.
Whether you choose a premium or free email spy, the best app makes monitoring the target’s correspondence as straightforward as reading a book. This article has listed the best 10 tools for spying on email. Nevertheless, take the time to understand how each of them works, its features, price, and compatibility. You should choose the most appropriate software for your needs.